Edmonton Community Foundation has earned a position of trust and respect throughout our community. The Foundation has become the organization of choice for many donors who want to make a lasting difference.
Both donors and charitable organizations alike have come to recognize and appreciate the knowledge, expertise and dedication of Foundation staff and its volunteer Board and committees for building bridges between donors and charitable causes in our community.
Use of the Edmonton Community Foundation Logo
The Edmonton Community Foundation logo is a registered trademark of the Foundation and wholly owned by the Foundation. Organizations that have received a grant in the previous 12 months and other stakeholders that have obtained written permission from the Foundation are welcome to use the logo on printed or electronic products provided the following guidelines are followed:
- You will use the logo only for charitable, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- Both elements (the symbol and wordmark) must also be used.
- When changing the size of the logo, please ensure the proportion and orientation of both the symbol and wordmark are not altered.
- The logo must always be presented on a solid background.
- You acknowledge that you have only a limited right to use this logo.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the logo.
Foundation logos can be used in colour (match to Pantone 294) or in black and white. It is preferable to use the horizontal format.
Foundation logos (to download files, right click the link and click "Save Target As..."):
Horizontal (preferred) format: