Reporting to the Director of Grants and Community Engagement, this position plays a key role in evaluating individual funded projects, programs, and organizations, in managing Foundation Directed Initiative grants, and in evaluating, understanding, and helping to communicate ECF’s impact in the community.
- Have experience in some or all of the following:
- Experience with collecting, synthesizing, interpreting, and reporting quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in evaluation, analysis, and social science research
- Experience in the non-profit sector
- Experience in communications or related fields
- Post-secondary studies in the social sciences or similar fields of study
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have strong capacity for analytical thought and ability to understand and interpret data
- Work well within a close-knit team
- Have a passion for the Edmonton area and want to help build a stronger, more vibrant community
Click here for full job description.
Edmonton Community Foundation:
- Is trusted by donors as the first choice to create endowments
- Is recognized by charities as a strategic and collaborative funder
- Is acknowledged by community leaders as the best place for innovative and prudent investments.
Closing Date: September 28, 2017
Anticipated Start Date: November 1, 2017
Anticipated salary: $50,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience
Questions and applications should be directed to:
Director of Grants and Community Engagement
780-426-0015, ext. 111
Applications should be submitted by e-mail only, please.