Reporting jointly to the Director of Grants and Community Engagement and the Community Grants Manager, this position plays a key support role in the Foundation’s granting programs.
- Have experience in some or all of the following:
- Successfully managing overlapping administrative tasks
- Accurately and effectively using databases and other software
- Working well with all kinds of people
- Working with volunteers
- The non-profit sector
- Are organized and attentive to detail
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Work well within a close-knit team
- Are flexible and willing to accommodate change
- Have a passion for Edmonton and want to help build a stronger, more vibrant community
Edmonton Community Foundation:
- Is trusted by donors as the first choice to create endowments
- Is recognized by charities as a strategic and collaborative funder
- Is acknowledged by community leaders as the best place for innovative and prudent investments.
Closing Date: Monday, October 28 at 10:00am
Anticipated salary: under review
Edmonton Community Foundation is committed to considering diverse applicants including people who are Indigenous, of colour, LGBTQ2S+, and/or with disabilities. We encourage people from within these communities to apply.
Questions and applications (including resume and cover letter) should be directed to:
Director of Grants and Community Engagement
780-426-0015, ext. 111
Applications should be submitted by e-mail only, please.