The ECF office is located downtown. Free parking is available.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you will have a university degree in a related field combined with a minimum of 3-5 years directly related work experience in marketing and communications; equivalent combinations of related post-secondary education and directly related work experience will be considered. You will have extensive experience in creating, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns that will help you elevate ECF’s brand and drive growth. In your work experience, you have demonstrated a strong understanding of various marketing and communications channels and techniques. You have also successfully managed projects with significant scope and impact.
Additional requirements include:
- Thorough knowledge of current marketing and communications trends and
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with marketing technology such as
email marketing platforms, content management systems, Google analytics,
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM);
- High degree of initiative and ability to work effectively as part of a team and
independently with little supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Committed to providing excellent customer service;
- Superior organizational and workload prioritization skills;
- Experience in a non-profit environment is an asset.
Please note a hybrid work arrangement may be available, however, it will be expected that the selected incumbent be on-site over the first three months as key relationships are established.
If you have all these qualities and love the opportunity to be part of an organization that truly makes a difference, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9, 2024.
To learn more about ECF please visit:
ECF is an employer that prides itself on diversity, equity, and inclusion in their hiring practices. ECF provides very competitive compensation and benefits. We thank all candidates for their interest in ECF as an employer but only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $66,000-$90,000 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
- Dental care
- Extended health care (includes vision care, prescription drug plan, paramedical
- Health Spending Account
- Short/Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP contribution