ECF’s online portal hosts our:
- Grant Applications,
- Scholarship/Bursary Applications, and
To access available applications:
- Enter your email and password.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, select the forgot password text under the blue log in button.
Go to online portal
- Select blue register button, located under New to the System
- Select the appropriate registration to go through:
- Organization – for individuals applying with a registered charity or another qualified donee
- Individual – for individuals applying for a scholarship/bursary, Young Edmonton Grants, or Youth VOICE grants
- Enter your contact information as prompted. Please note all correspondence is sent through the online portal.
- After contact information is entered, you will be sent an email to activate the account. Please use an email address you check regularly and check junk or spam folders for automated email.
- After you’ve found the automated email, clicked on the activation link to sign into the online portal. The link is only active for 7 days, after that time it expires.
- When you log in, you’ll see the applications available, which will vary depending on the registration you selected.
Before submitting a grant application, be sure to read the grant guidelines specific to each granting stream.
Unsure? Contact our staff at email@example.com before you begin.
To discuss changes to an ongoing grant or reporting requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Grant and Small Grant reports are completed on the Online Grant Portal. Review the Community Grant and Small Grant Reporting Instructions.
If you are ready to:
- Draft, edit or submit a grant application
- View your grant details/status
- Submit an interim or final report