- a) Assist people anywhere in the world who live in difficult circumstances, including, but not limited to homelessness, poverty, hunger, illness, natural or manmade disaster
- b) Provide and/or enhance arts opportunities in the greater edmonton area
- c) Develop, maintain and/or strengthen the greater Edmonton’s creative Community
- d) Assist people experiencing illness, disability and/or chronic health conditions (Including families)
- e) Support and/or undertake research regarding the causes, prevention, detection, diagnoses, treatments, effective supports and/or possible cures for illnesses, disabilities and/or chronic health conditions
- f) conserve, protect and/or enhance the wellbeing of the natural environment, biodiversity and/or wildlife anywhere in the world.
Donate to This Fund
Fill out the form below to contribute a one-time donation, or set up a recurring monthly donation to the Pick Family Charitable Trust Fund.
Please note: Donations made to any fund listed on our online directory will be processed by www.canadahelps.org. You will receive an electronic tax receipt directly from CanadaHelps for the full amount of your donation. The fund you are supporting will receive the net amount of your donation less the CanadaHelps processing fee.